Translate

Friday, August 14, 2015

GVK Elit: Player Interview with Lina Johansson


Welcome Lina! We thought about asking some questions for you to get to know you a little better.
What are you looking forward to next season?The first and foremost be whole and start playing again. Since getting developed both gameplay and individually.

What do you think you can bring to the team?I have a strong training willingness and hope I can help with that. Hopefully a little joy too.

How long have you been playing volleyball? I started playing when I was 13 I think, as soon as 8 years.

What made ​​you chose GVK?An obvious choice to play for the parent club.

What is the best thing about volleyball?It's a fun team sport with individual performance. It is also good pace and is very much about understanding of the game, I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment